Clients may open a brokerage account in either their own name as an individual account holder or in a company name as a corporate account holder. Corporate account holders have the added benefit of the privacy afforded them through the use of a foreign corporation.
- To open a brokerage account, click below to download the Account Opening Application.
- Account.pdf (33K)
- If you wish to form a foreign corporation to open a corporate brokerage account, click below.
- Corporate Services
Alliance helps you implement your investment strategies, minimize your costs and get in touch with International markets. We've streamlined our trading operations and passed the savings on to you.
Completed forms may be faxed to our office at 1-242-326-7333. Applications are processed and the account is established within 24 hours of receipt of faxed application.
Original signed application form must be forwarded to our office along with the following "Know Your Customer" requirements:
- Source of funds for the company/account
- One Bank Reference
- One Professional Reference
- Copy of Passport (first four pages)
- Profile of the investor
All client records and documentation are kept in strict confidence and are not subject to disclosure to any governmental agency or authority
These forms require Acrobat Reader from Adobe. This software is available free of charge by clicking the button below: